Thursday, January 01, 2009

Good Times

We're enjoying the holiday season immensely!

Got a HUGE surprise for Christmas when my brothers came from all over the globe to be together for Christmas. Let's just say that 10 adults, 9 kids (between 7-10 months) is all kinds of fun sleeping under the same roof for a week! This may be the best gift I've ever gotten for Christmas.

I found it hard the entire time to tell personal stories or even talk because, I wanted to listen and take in everything my brothers, sisters-in-law, and niece, nephews, and however else was there, was saying. How do you absorb years worth of life in such a short amount of time. Plus, knowing that we won't see some of them for another 5 years makes it even more difficult- it's like a camel trying to drink enough water to last 5 years.

Here are a few pictures:

1 comment:

Chicki said...

Amazing how we all look sooo warm but the snow is all over the place! We had a great time seeing y'all. The kids are still talking about the snowmen melting and all the fun we had! I think my favorite part was eating and bathing in shifts...soo much fun! Love y'all!