Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Why I Love Lifehouse

Now that I'm back into the mix of things, and enjoying my busy schedule, I'll take a moment and tell you what I love about Lifehouse:
10. Blue jeans while preaching.
9. cool website and I can even drink coffee on the web.
8. my next door neighbors come to church with me.
7. we're not hypocrites (at least I hope we're not).
6. authenticity and candor.
5. raw Christianity.
4. I actually like everybody at Lifehouse.
3. Even though I'm the pastor, I feel like I can be real and have friends at Lifehouse.
2. Our leadership team may be the best team of any church.
1. Coffee and breakfast every Sunday, even while I preach.
0. Jesus goes to Lifehouse Church East.

So, there you have it. I love Lifehouse Church East unabashedly.

1 comment:

kaylaislovinGod said...

I love that you dont have to be dressed up I can come in jeans. I'm glad the lifehouse is like that because if it wasn't then me and my family would not be there, we all hate getting dressed up. So thank you Pastor Patrick for not making me wear a dress. lol Oh and I like the Coffee and food every Sunday too.

Kayla Roof