Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bumper Stickers

Would love to hear your ideas for a new Lifehouse bumper sticker. I think bumper stickers, t-shirts, car wraps, and tattoos (just kidding)- are some of the best organic marketing tools around. So, I want to leverage these simple tools (minus tattooing peoples bodies).

Here are a few of my ideas:

So, these are ones that I think are funny, but I probably should keep to my self and not even post here, but they make me laugh so, here you go:
  1. my pastor beat up your honor student.
  2. my pastor ran over your pastor.
  3. Jesus goes to Lifehouse (only)
  4. if you were cool, you'd go to the Lifehouse
  5. Mike goes to the Lifehouse (I know, but it'll make people think)
  6. Lifehouse Church... just because we can.
Can you give me some funny and actual usable ones?

4 comments:

kaylaislovinGod said...

i love them! My favorite is my pastor beat up your honor student. I also like my pastor can beat up your pastor.

Kayla Roof

Anonymous said...

I really like "Mike goes to the Lifehouse" I would so put that on my truck..too funny! =) April

Anonymous said...

perhaps in advertising for our church, which is claiming to be a group of 'Jesus followers', we should be careful not to glorify or endorse something that Jesus stood against. (i.e. i'm not liking at all the stickers about beating people up.)

Unknown said...

points well made... i think these comical comments are an indication that i still have some rough edges that God is smoothing out through others in our "family". thanks for the thoughts.