Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring Cleaning

One of the great things about living in a townhouse is that it takes about two days a year to landscape and keep my property looking good. So, the other day I bought and laid mulch, trimmed my bushes, and cleaned up my lawn. Oh... in about 4 hours. It's called "spring cleaning" to most people.

I'm doing some other spring cleaning. It's my time to evaluate my health, get more consistent in my diet, my work-out regimen, get back outside where I love to pray, make time for personal solitude and fasting, and spend more time with Laura and my girls outside enjoying the fresh air.

It's also time for connecting with neighbors and the community. I'm really excited about our upcoming FRIEND DAY on May 4 at 10am. I think our plan is both BIBLICAL and BRILLIANT. I blog that next.

No comments: