Thursday, December 24, 2009

Out of the Mouth of Babes

Here's a "poem" that my daughter Rebecca wrote this morning about Christmas. Amazed at how well she can communicate what seems so hard for so many adults to comprehend.

Jesus is God's Gift to Us, by Rebecca Grach

Jesus is God's Gift to us,
He died on the cross
for our sins,
He is the reason we celebrate Christmas,
His death gave us Easter.
So thank God for sending his son,
and giving these two holidays to us.

Couldn't say it better myself. I have a feeling some day she'll be communicating the life-transforming message of Christ more powerfully than myself. My greatest dream come true. My deepest prayers revealed.

I take time nearly daily to pray over my girls that they will grow to love God, follow and serve Him, and that their life-destiny would dwarf my calling and ministry.

No comments: