Thursday, September 24, 2009

Strange things in my office

There are many strange things in my office. Some of you might be aware that we (Lifehouse East) "borrows" office space from Lifehouse- Bethel. We've moved our mobile office multiple times in various places throughout the building, but appreciate the space. Thanks much to Bethel.

So, you tell me which of these top 10 strange objects that are in "my" office belong to me and which belong to Bethel:
10. Triathlon bike, shoes, and helmet
9. Convoy of Hope biking jersey (ok, started off easy)
8. 23 copies of Robert's Rules of Order
7. A horrible rotten potato smell (please, it's NOT me!)
6. Nacho Libre costum (uh, no explanation needed, right?)
5. a portable, inflatable pool
4. 5 foot tall palm tree
3. WWJD eraser (for those very special moments while you're erasing and the opportunity to show others how Jesus would erase arises!)
2. 5 coffee mugs (4 still wrapped)
1. Satan's in the Toy Box book (ok, this one used to be in here before I moved in but I think the spirit of that book still resides among the rest of the books in the office)

For the person who get's all of them right, there is NO prize! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Fired Up JR said...

10. Yours
9. Yours
8. Bethel
7. Bethel
6. Yours (Rays)
5. Bethel
4. Yours
3. Bethel
2. Yours
1. Bethel

Unknown said...

Close, but no cigar:
10. yep- mine.
9. yep- mine.
8. yep- Bethel, no idea why
7. yes.
6. Yes, and I wish I could give it back, it creeps me out just looking at it.
5. yes- Bethel
4. yes- soon to move over to the theater.
3. yep- Bethel.
2. NO- Bethel, guess a bunch of leftovers from Master's Commission
1. Yes, Bethel.