Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Lessons from riding my bike today

Here's some lessons I'm learning about life and leadership will riding my bike:
-your average speed is never as fast as your fastest or as slow as your slowest mph. But the fast speed inspires and slow disciurages.
-slow down over bumps and around corners.
-pedal down hill because it'll make it easier getting uphill. Momentum is our friend, it's power sustains the rider.
-what we take for granted in a car, is a big deal on the bike, but the sights are more spectacular.

Have to keep writin.g these lessons so I can learn new ones.

3 comments:

Ray said...

Slow down at speed bumps and around corners is a preaching principle, too! ...

"Ray, you've never preached in your life, how would you know that?"...

I read Communicating for a Change by Andy Stanley. :)

Ray said...

Actually, I've preached to my wife many times. :)

Don said...

I know that when I used to ride I felt closer to God. I was always asking for his help to get up the hills.

You know that all of the beauty that is around you only he could have created it.

Keep up the posts and we will keep cheering you on.

BTW you are crazy.