Tuesday, May 27, 2008

POLITICAL OPINING

Here's my thoughts from Memorial Day weekend, and I shared this on Sunday morning...

I have been careful to keep my political opinions to myself and my personal views personal. But NOW, for this weekend only, I'm putting it all out there, my thoughts, allegiances, and voting patterns.

I AM...


an American. That's right! First and foremost, I am an America. Not a Republican or Democrat, not voting for one party or another. I'm an ardent patriot, and passionately believe in the United States of America. I believer that we live in the greatest nation in the world. I believe in protecting the freedoms of our nation and her citizens. This nation was founded on Judeo-Christian values based on the Bible and heralded by God-fearing Jesus-followers. When studying American history, I am amazed by the deep Christian roots of America. And so, I love America.

It is always appropriate to honor those who have served our great nation and say THANK YOU! Thank you to ALL who have served to protect freedom both in the Armed Forces and Law Enforcement. THANK YOU!

No comments: