Tuesday, May 13, 2008

RECENT NEWS

We're on the news... maybe you saw the story last night on NBC 25 or at Hagerstown Magazine.

I'm also doing an interview with WGTS 91.9 this afternoon to tell the Lifehouse and give project story. These news stories and interviews always make me nervous, because I want to present the message of Jesus and say all the right things. And when I'm done, it never came out quite right.

We have gotten emails of people who read or heard our story and felt challenged. People all over the US are giving and helping others. Let's keep following Jesus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are also on CNN.com if you haven't checked that out. I saw the video and at the end heard it say Hagerstown and was shocked since I live nearby. I'm thinking of attending.

Unknown said...

Thanks...

Yea, I heard the other day that CNN carried the story. I take it, it wasn't my good looks that got us on the national news...

Hey, we'll keep focusing our attention on God and giving Him the glory He deserves.