Thursday, December 27, 2007

A First

I'm posting this from my cell phone. That's right... after not getting to post for more than 6 weeks, I've found the answer. A phone that I can use to also edit my blog, answer my emails, log my calendar, etc. Thanks for welcoming me to the 21st Century. I also used a webcam for the first time ever today to talk to my brother in Eurasia. Wow.

Hope it's worth it to all who read.

BTW, Laura and I will be returning from our white Christmas in NY soon. We've enjoyed our time up here.

2 comments:

Ron Weinke and Dean Peterson said...

Hope you guys have had an awesome, refreshing time with family over the Christmas season and you enjoy an incredible 2008!

Technology is such an amazing thing and when we are able to use it in a way that honors God: hey, that is a win-win situation! I'm looking forward to more posts now that you have eliminated any excuses for not blogging! LOL!

lafara said...

I gave my wife Fara my $5.00 gift to help out a co-worker of hers. It just so happened that I had $5.00 left over paying a bill,and a guy from my evening job has skin psoriasis so bad that it pains him to walk or bend.so Im going to spend the money on buying him some blue star ointment.This is my calling to help out a person with no insurance.